Friday, 18 January 2013

Try Something New This Weekend

Happy Friday!  I think it is super important to always be trying new things, here are a few things that I think you should try this weekend (a few of them I'll be doing myself)....

1. Cozy up with a good travel book!  Use the cold winter months to plan your next warm weather getaway... I will be reading all about Spain

2. Take your coffee to go and wander around your own city to discover something new... I do this on a regular basis and I am always pleasantly surprised

3. Take a break from your errands to pick up a sweet treat... something I indulge on a daily basis, pretty sure Thomas Haas knows my name ;)

4. Create a new playlist and take your tunes to go... perfect for a dance party or wherever the weekend takes you!

5. Skip the restaurant lines in favor of an intimate dinner party with  friends... one my most favourite things

Enjoy!

♥ Locket xx





No comments:

Post a Comment